The IMCCS Leadership is an organizational Consortium made up of an Executive Committee and Secretariat who govern all the activities of the IMCCS.
Consortium: The IMCCS Consortium consists of the Center for Climate and Security (CCS), the French Institute for International and Strategic Affairs (IRIS), the Hague Centre for Strategic Studies (HCSS) and the Planetary Security Initiative of the Netherlands Institute of International Relations (Clingendael).
Governance: The IMCCS is driven by an Executive Committee that shapes the agenda of the IMCCS in consultation with the IMCCS Council, and a Secretariat that administers that agenda.
Executive Committee: The Executive Committee is co-led by the Chair and Security General of the IMCCS, and consists of Senior Members from each of the organizations in the IMCCS Consortium.
- General Tom Middendorp (Clingendael), Chair
- The Honorable Sherri Goodman (CCS), Secretary General
- Bastien Alex (IRIS), Senior Member
- Alice Baillat (IRIS), Senior Member
- Vice Admiral Dennis McGinn, USN (CCS), Senior Member
- Michel Rademaker (HCSS), Senior Member
- Louise Van Schaik (Clingendael), Senior Member
Secretariat: The Center for Climate and Security acts as the Secretariat of the IMCCS, administering it on behalf of the Chair, Secretary General and Executive Committee. The Secretariat Team includes:
- Captain Steve Brock, USN (Ret), Chief of Staff
- Shiloh Fetzek, Research Coordinator
- Francesco Femia, Senior Advisor
- Caitlin Werrell, Senior Advisor
To contact the IMCCS Leadership, please send an email to info at imccs dot org.