The IMCCS Leadership is an organizational Consortium made up of an Executive Committee and Secretariat who govern all the activities of the IMCCS.
Consortium: The IMCCS Consortium consists of the Center for Climate and Security (CCS), an institute of the Council on Strategic Risks; the French Institute for International and Strategic Affairs (IRIS); The Hague Centre for Strategic Studies (HCSS) and the Planetary Security Initiative of the Netherlands Institute of International Relations (Clingendael).
Governance: The IMCCS is driven by an Executive Committee that shapes the agenda of the IMCCS in consultation with the IMCCS Council, and a Secretariat that administers that agenda.
Executive Committee: The Executive Committee is co-led by the Chair and Security General of the IMCCS, and consists of Senior Members from each of the organizations in the IMCCS Consortium.
- General (Ret) Tom Middendorp (Clingendael, CCS), Chair
- The Honorable Sherri Goodman (CCS), Secretary General
- Bastien Alex (IRIS), Senior Member
- Julia Tasse (IRIS), Senior Member
- Vice Admiral Dennis McGinn, USN (CCS), Senior Member
- Michel Rademaker (HCSS), Senior Member
- Louise Van Schaik (Clingendael), Senior Member
Secretariat: The Center for Climate and Security, an institute of the Council on Strategic Risks (a U.S.-based non profit organization), acts as the Secretariat of the IMCCS, administering it on behalf of the Chair, Secretary General and Executive Committee. The Secretariat Team is led by:
- Francesco Femia, Director and Senior Advisor
- Caitlin Werrell, Director and Senior Advisor
- Captain Steve Brock, USN (Ret), Chief of Staff
- Shiloh Fetzek, Research Coordinator
- Kate Guy, Senior Research Fellow
To contact the IMCCS Leadership, please send an email to info at imccs dot org.